Latest News

Painted version (Updated!)

giovedì 19 maggio 2011 , Posted by Giovanni at 11:06

Ciao a tutti,

I've finally managed to finish painting the "marinaio", this is the master sculpture rebuilt and will be sold on auction to raise money for charity.

I missed the chevrons on the left arm and the writing on the hat ribbon.

Soon I will receive the finished figures and I'll be able to launch the website and start the charity project.

I will keep you posted, for the time being please let me know what you think!

Ciao














Giovanni

Currently have 1 commenti:

  1. Unknown says:

    Hi, do you use all oil paints? How do you blend the different colours together? Do you use a thinning medium on a separate brush? Also, is there a reason you prefer oil over acrylics? Best regards. Keep up the good work.

Leave a Reply

Posta un commento