Latest News

US tanker with top hat - Life magazine - FINISHED

giovedì 13 dicembre 2012 , Posted by Giovanni at 14:32

Ciao a tutti,

Has been a while, but I've been busy with work and life.

I have finished this  piece, I painted the figure and my friend Vittorio Arena built and painted the Sherman wedge.

We have tried to reproduce the same atmosphere of the original picture, and I hope you think we did it.

I did use, as usual, acrylics for fabrics, oils for skin tones and leathers.

Hope you like it.

Ciao

Giovanni















Currently have 4 commenti:

  1. I like your post. Thanks for sharing information about related modelling,would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me in modelling world Modelling in Mumbai || Male Models in Mumbai || Female Commercial Models || Bikini Models in Mumbai || Kids Models in Mumbai

  1. This is very important Post, absolutely fantastic & very usefull i really appreciate thanks for this Great Information about modelling
    Modelling Agencies in Mumbai || Modelling Agencies in Delhi || Modelling Agencies in Pune || Modelling Agencies in Kolkata || Modelling Agencies in Bangalore || Portfolio Photography in Mumbai

Leave a Reply

Posta un commento