Latest News

My first flat figure

domenica 23 giugno 2013 , Posted by Giovanni at 15:35

Ciao a tutti,

Long time ago, I had dinner with my friend Stefano Borin and he gave me, as a present this wonderful 30mm flat standard bearer.

It took me a long time, but I finally managed to finish the figure.

Is painted entirely in oils over a black primer and acrylic base for the white.

I loved the painiting process, and I hope you like the result.

Ciao

Giovanni


Currently have 5 commenti:

  1. Giorgio says:

    Mamma mia che bello!... anche io sto incominciando a dipingere piatti...sono molto divertenti da fare.

    Ciao

  1. Giovanni says:

    Ciao Giorgio!


    Concordo, bellissimi!!

  1. j.d says:

    Hola
    Magnifica figura,una gran pintura
    A my me dan un poco de miedo las figuras planas,algún día tengo que ponerme
    un saludo

  1. Alexandros says:

    MOLTO BELLO
    Great paint my friend!!

    Alexandros

  1. Giovanni says:

    Thanks so much guys!

Leave a Reply

Posta un commento