Latest News

WIP Dubat

lunedì 8 novembre 2010 , Posted by Giovanni at 18:16

Ciao a tutti,

I've taken a small break from the French lieutenant, I'm waiting for the new iMac to arrive, so I'll be able to make video quicker, without having to restart my computer all the times!!

I've decided to paint a really nice piece from La Meridiana, the Dubat, in my case the Chief (you can say that by the colour of the red rope) black was for the sub chief and green for the Chief Commander.

The piece has been sculpted by Nino Pizzichemi and is part of the Italian colonial subject from this firm.

I've to say that the cast is very, very poor, so poor, I wanted to bin it, then I decided to use putty and fix it.

I do know for sure that mine has been an isolated case, everyone I've talk to tell me La Meridiana pieces are really well casted usually, I've just been really unlucky this time.

Anyway, have a look at these pics, flesh has been finished, white clothes, red rope and leathers need some touch ups, rifle and metal parts have only basecoat.

Any comment is more than welcome.

Ciao

Giovanni





Currently have 0 commenti:

Leave a Reply

Posta un commento