Latest News

Parà Folgore, El Alamein

martedì 14 febbraio 2012 , Posted by Giovanni at 08:07

Ciao a tutti,

Has been a while since I've posted something on my blog, but work, holidays and a long travel have led me away from modelling.

During the past months I've sculpted a figure (stay tuned) and I've painted this figure for a friend, is from La Meridian miniatures and has been sculpted by Pizzichemi.

The cast was good really few bubbles holes and cast seems, the mine handle a little bit to fragile, but an easy replacement with a bit of copper wire.

I've to thank my friend Alberto Cazzavillan for his help in finding the right documentation, thanks so much Alberto!!!


So guys, let me know what you think!

Ciao

Giovanni












Currently have 0 commenti:

Leave a Reply

Posta un commento