Latest News

Marinaio in Uniforme da Sbarco 1873 - the beginning

venerdì 10 dicembre 2010 , Posted by Giovanni at 03:19

Ciao a tutti,

I'm back with a small update, after a long weekend skiing!!

5 days of pure fun and good company!

Enough of me now, let's talk about my new effort, the Sailor I've decided to sculpt from scratch.

I've used resin casts of shoes, chest and pelvis I sculpted long time ago to to shape the basic anatomy and set the pose.




Also you may notice the head "impaled" on a copper wire, made of milliput white on top of a rough  magic sculpt skull I did.

The pose is the done, I have also completed a good 75% of the head as well, need to finish the hairs, nose and clean up the neck and other minute items.

The hat is at a really early stage.







The figure will hold a rifle which I'm in the process of sculpting just now (what a pain!!!!).

Let me know what you think and if I should make this a one off or cast it!

Ciao

Giovanni


Currently have 0 commenti:

Leave a Reply

Posta un commento