Latest News

Oldies but goldies 2

martedƬ 11 gennaio 2011 , Posted by Giovanni at 14:38

Ciao a tutti,

Has been a long time since my last update, but I have been out and about for work and then holidays!

Well I haven't work on anything new but I had the opportunity to take pictures of some of my old work that haven't been seen before, owned by a collector.

The figures portrays the death of the colonel Frederick Gustavus Barnaby at the battle of Abu Klea.

I modelled this piece in 2002 for a great show, now gone.., in Nervi (Genova) where only few modellers where invited each time and that had every year a specific theme.

Danilo Cartacci, did painted this piece has he only can do, making it a masterpiece.

Let me know what you think.

Ciao

Giovanni









Currently have 0 commenti:

Leave a Reply

Posta un commento