Latest News

Video Tutorial 2

martedì 2 novembre 2010 , Posted by Giovanni at 15:35



Ciao a tutti,

I'm being good with updates, I posted my last one 8 days ago!

This is the second part of the painting process, painting the face with oils over the acrylic base.

Let me know what you think, and please do ask questions and comment!

Ciao

Giovanni

Currently have 12 commenti:

  1. Unknown says:

    Giovanni that was a great video. Very useful.

    Ross
    http://militarymodelling.wordpress.com

  1. Giovanni says:

    Hi Ross,

    Thanks for stopping by, you are the first person who made a comment on my blog!!!

    Tganks so much!

    Any questions/comments, p,ease feel free to post here.

    Ciao

    Giovanni

  1. Unknown says:

    Amazing tutorial! really complete, clear and surely useful for me!

  1. Giovanni says:

    Ciao eprato,

    I'm glad you like the video, hopefully soon I will produce a new one!

    Ciao

    Giovanni

  1. Felix says:

    Thats is a rally graeat video.
    Thanks for sharing your expierirence.

    Greatings Felix

  1. Giovanni says:

    Ciao Felix,

    My pleasure! Hope you enjoy the rest as well!

    Ciao

    Giovanni

  1. Anonimo says:

    Ciao Giovanni , complimenti per il video e per come dipingi , ho solo un dubbio , quando sfumi i colori ad olio il pennello è asciutto o prima lo passi nel diluente?? grazie per la risposta. ciao Stefano

  1. Giovanni says:

    Ciao Stefano,

    Quando sfumo i colori, il pennello e pulito e asciuttissimo, ne uso tanti, per dipingere, e la maggior parte mi servono per sfumare, perché devono essere puliti e asciutti.
    Spero di esserti stato utile, fammi sapere se ti serve altro.

    Ciao

    Giovanni

  1. This is... wow

    Giovanni you just inspired me to paint in a whole different way than what I'm used to.
    Hehehe it's 3 am in the morning here and I just can't stop myself for getting the brushes.
    Thanks for your tutorials, they are excellent!

  1. Giovanni says:

    HI Nusphigor,

    Thanks so much,

    I'm happy you liked the tutorial and that you find it useful.

    Please feel free to ask any questions if needed.

    Ciao

    Giovanni

  1. felicidades, muy util, para pintar figuras al oleo

  1. Anonimo says:

    Your work is very inspiring to me, I am hoping you can tell me if the work done in this video was all accomplished in one sitting or you had to wait for different stages to cure before adding more.

    Thank you, Tristan

Leave a Reply

Posta un commento