Latest News

Sikh Bust - Finished

venerdì 28 settembre 2012 , Posted by Giovanni at 08:32

Ciao a tutti,

I've finished this little gem, has been an absolute pleasure to paint this little bust.

I used this bust to experiment few techniques and new colour schemes.

I highly recommend this JMD's bust, I've found the sculpture amazing especially the face.

The only flaw is that is completely missing any historical or uniformology information, finding info on the net is not so easy as well..

I hope you like it, let me know what you think.

Ciao

Giovanni












Currently have 4 commenti:

  1. danny says:

    HOLA
    Como ya te comente,me parece una gran figura y tu le as sacado un buen partido,felicidades
    un saluod

  1. Giovanni says:

    Hola JD.

    Thanks so much, I'm happy you like it!

    Ciao

    Giovanni

  1. Alexandros says:

    Excellent paint my friend!!!!

  1. Giovanni says:

    Thankk you Alexandros!

    Ciao

    Giovanni

Leave a Reply

Posta un commento