Latest News

My first bust! Paratrooper 82nd Airborne - WIP 1

giovedì 10 marzo 2011 , Posted by Giovanni at 11:07

Ciao a tutti,

I've just started my first bust ever, quite a challenge for someone who's always painted 54mm, with very few 75mm and even less 90mm..

Anyway, I have to say that this bust is amazingly cast and sculpted, a full 10 for Young miniatures!

I've only completed the front face, and finishing the helmet and life jacket.

As a side note, I've used for the base coat the new Vallejo German Green Brown surface primer and is amazing, smooth and you can airbrush it out of the bottle with no dilution!

Tell me what you think!

Ciao

Giovanni

Currently have 7 commenti:

  1. Wow... fantastic paint.. congratulations... i`m painting de same bust but... no whit the same results.... FANTASTIC...!!!

  1. Giovanni says:

    Hi Paco,

    Thanks so much for your comments.

    Please show me your version if you want.

    Ciao

    Giovanni

  1. OK...this is my blog......thanks for visit....

  1. scuse.....
    www.bycoka.blogspot.com....jejeje

  1. Giovanni says:

    Brilliant!

    I'm now your follower, great trick the airbrush of the flag!

    How on heart you made the tiny masking strips!!

    Ciao

    Giovanni

  1. ok, this is de manufacturer ....

    www.modelmniatures.com...

    they have a great selection of tapes for masking at very small sizes .... and forgive
    my English ...

    bay....

  1. Giovanni says:

    I can't see any of the tapes you mention on the site...

    Anyway, I'll try freehand, will see how it goes..

    Ciao

    Giovanni

Leave a Reply

Posta un commento